A walk through the 4000sqm and view the thousands of flowering bulbs in combination with perennials.
Coffee/tea, apple pie and entrance tot the garden.
Price: € 7,50 p.p.
Visit the Goldhoorn Gardens and the English country life shop and three other beautiful gardens. You can get inspired this day in Flevoland and enjoy the four prettiest gardens in the wide Polder landscape.
- • 10:00 AM Welcoming with coffee/tea and apple pie, followed by a walk through the first garden. Garden Lipkje Schat. www.lipkjeschat.nl
- 11.30 A.M. In the second garden, there is a lunch served with soup and delicious sandwiches. Visit the country shop and walk through the Goldhoorn Gardens. www.goldhoorngardens.nl
- 1.30 PM. In the third garden you are welcomed with tasty snacks. De Pegasushof. www.pegasushof.nl
- 3.30 P.M. You end the day with a drink in the last garden, where you can buy self-cultivated plant cuttings. De Stekkentuin. www.destekkentuin.nl
Price € 35,00 p.p. incl. entrance fee to the gardens and guided tours!
Visit the Goldhoorn Gardens, the Country Life shop and the UNESCO World Heritage site, Museum Schokland.
• Guided tour through the vast Polder landcape and visit the Museum Schokland.
- 10:00 A.M. Welcome with coffee/tea and apple pie.
- Guided tour through the vast Polder landcape and visit the Museum Schokland.
- Lunch with soup and delicious sandwiches at the Goldhoorn Gardens.
- Visit the County Life shop
- Guided tour through the 4000sqm Goldhoorn Gardens.
- Guided “Ginkies” tour in Urk.
- Dinner (High Tea is possible).
(Price available upon request)
Other composition of the arrangement is also possible.
Reservations from 10 people.
Reservations arrangement Goldhoorn Gardens.
Tel. 0031 (0)527-261525 M. 0622413627